This course includes intervention from the international speakers of the CEU2023. David Carr, Abdo Khoury, Andy Mawson, Marco Pandolfi, Doug Floccare and Roberta Petrino have highlighted different topics from the emergency medicine global experiences. Take a look inside the session to know more about:
- Trauma and HEMS in Maryland – Doug Floccare (US)
- Development of emergency medicine in Europe – Abdo Khoury (France)
- My 20 years in ER – David Carr (Canada)
- Surgical Intervention in prehospital environment – Andy Mawson (UK)
- The paramedical profession seen through the eyes of a nurse – Marco Pandolfi (UK)
- Patient centred safety – Roberta Petrino (Switzerland)
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!